Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings can be made via our online website booking system or via telephone (01271 858279).
- Cancellations 14 days or more before the booked event will be offered a full refund or credit note. Any cancellations 6-13 days before the booking will not be offered a full refund, however a credit note can be arranged. If cancelled 5 days before the booking no refund or credit note can be provided. On the day of the event, if part or the entire party fail to arrive, this will be deemed as cancellation with no notice, meaning no refund or credit note will be offered.
- Be aware that to confirm your booking, a deposit or full payment is required.
- Additional Paintball’s, BB’s and Pyrotechnics can be purchased at Survival Combat Games. Only paintballs and pyrotechnics supplied by Survival Combat Games are permitted. Anyone found to be using these from another source will be asked dispose of these items or to leave the site without a refund.
- We accept credit/debit cards and cash.
- All players must abide by the rules and regulations on the player disclaimer form which must be read and signed before playing.
- All players must attend the safety briefing before the session starts.
- All players must adhere to the directions and instructions of all staff. We reserve the right to refuse anyone to play who is deemed to be under age, unfit to play due to physical health or mental health reasons, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, aggressive and or abusive and considered to be a danger to themselves and others.
- As an outdoor venue, we will notify the relevant bookings affected if we need to cancel the session due to weather conditions. Unless contacted by us to inform you that the site is closed due to bad weather, all sessions will take place as normal. If you choose not to play when we are fully open and operational, you will be deemed to have cancelled without notice, as per our cancellation policy.